Shift-Up Engineering is a Research and Development office specialized in bicycle industry. Pierre-Geoffroy PLANTET and Romain BOIREAUX founded this company on their two passions: MTB and High-Tech Engineering.
- July 2006 – Beginning of an internship for Pierre Geoffroy PLANTET at Cycles Lapierre.
- November 2007 – Invention of Pendbox suspension system by Pierre Geoffroy PLANTET.
- April 2008 – First collaboration contract for Pierre Geoffroy PLANTET : development of Pendbox suspension for Cycle Lapierre.
- June 2009 – Beginning of collaboration between Pierre Geoffroy PLANTET and SR Suntour.
- June 2010 – Creation of the company Shift-Up Engineering SARL.
- April 2011 – Shift-Up Engineering wins the contest Company innovation in the category Technologies and Research.
- May 1998 – First encounter/MTB ride between Pierre-Geoffroy and Romain.
- September 2008 – Pierre Geoffroy PLANTET receives his degree of Centrale Lyon Engineering school speciality mechanics and mechatronics. Romain BOIREAUX receives his degree of the Arts & Métiers Engineering school specialty virtual prototyping.
- October 2010 – Pierre Geoffroy is 35th at the overall ranking of the MTB World Cup Elite.